Monday, November 16, 2009

Evaluation

Now these are tools I can see the point of.
I had heard about Google Alerts but never investigated what they could actually do. I have made an alert for Tumut Library. Hopefully I will be plesently surprised to find that people are googling us non stop.
Really liked Survey Monkey. I think this is a really nifty tool that has no end of uses. This is definitely something that I will investiage the use of further and hopefully find uses for it not only within the library but also for the Shire.
The survey I created was extremely simple and just aimed at getting a grasp on the concept.
Click'>Click'>http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=glQ4QDt_2fWXBkFkFQHLOEGw_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey
Great week and found some really useful stuff.
Cheers

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Glad you enjoyed it.

Ellen