Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Signing Off

Well this has been a marvellous experience and I would recommend everyone work through the Web 2.0 program.

This program has helped to reinforce my knowledge of many application and it has introduced me to new sites and applications that I would otherwise have not come across.

Internet technology is developing and changing at a rapid pace and even those of us who are tech-savy can often miss new developments or not know the full scope of these applications that we do use. The Web 2.0 format enables everyone, at their own pace, to develop and reinforce their knowledge.

This has been great, thanks to the State Library NSW for running the program and until next time, Cheers!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I am really glad that you enjoyed the course.

Ellen (PLS)